Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Forest................

The forest we visited at Karridale was a Karri and Marri forest. The trees were enormous, towering above me stretching up to greet the sky. I did not get the opportunity to spend enough time here though, a quick walk was all I had time for as we whizzed threw far too fast for my liking........ On my lone walk though I was astounded by the vibrancy of the forest, it was as if the air was electrified, the air was buzzing. Here though the silence held my attention, it was a deep profound silence, one that demanded you listen to the messages it carried, wisdom was etched within the trucks of these mighty trees, their powerful message of love drifted in the gentle breeze.........

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I always feel that way near big trees. They always seem so wise.