Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bunkers Bay............

Bunkers Bay was a short drive west along the coast, yet the contrast between the two beaches was amazing. I felt like I walked into the land that time forgot, the sheer cliffs that rose towering above were ancient, the strength and knowledge etched within the stone quivering into the trembling cells of my mesmerized body. As the dazzling diamonds of light ricochet off the sapphire water I was lulled into a deep trance, my mind cleared of all thoughts, slipping deeper and deeper into the tranquility of this pristine playground. I felt like I was on an island, millions of miles from civilisation, alone in a uncharted den of innocence. How cleansing it is to grace the shores of such an idyllic paradise, feeling alone as others too are enthralled with the beauty of this virgin delight. It was time to set off, to weave our way once again to the cosy cottage that awaits us, it was though difficult to leave here, with my sense overloading from the nourishment my soul had been given......................

No comments: