Saturday, May 30, 2009

Back To Blossom...........

Back to Blossom, who, when we returned to the cottage was sound asleep on her blanket. As I watched her sleeping I felt my love for her ooze out from my heart, surging through my entire body, knowing that this little cat is cherished for the miracle she is, she gives me love so pure and untainted, expecting nothing in return. As I cradle her frail body within the safety of my arms I acknowledge the gift the Universe presented to me the day I found her near death on the side of the road, keeping her safe and loved is my gift to her for all the joy she brings me.............

4 comments:

Marlene said...

A kindred spirit Blossom is....
I have 2 wonderful beings that I share my life with . I find myself thinking the same thing when they curl up next to me, or when I watch them from afar...What a blessing and gift to have them in my life.

Linda Pendleton said...

That's beautiful, Gemel. :-)

Nancy said...

She reminds me of our KiKi, who was also pure white. We had him for his lifespan - about fifteen years.

Melissa said...

beautiful... animals know and understand our souls. They connect with humans on a deeper level.