Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Wonder...............

I wonder to myself as a new health threat looms over society, is Mother Nature retaliating against humanity for the mistreatment of her beloved animals? For years they have been used and abused for their meat, skins and anything else of use to man. With the Aquarian Age surging towards us now, the old ways are coming to a close, we as a race can not continue to misuse our Beloved Mother or the gentle creatures who share our world. With many millions of people continuing to use products that are produced from the misery of these sentient beings it is little wonder that Mother Nature is stirring things up a little, how much torment can she, and her loved ones endure for the greed of man? I know my views are seen as extreme by many, yet in the dawn of a new era perhaps being content to buy natural products and eat a vegan diet may be the way of the future? I live in hope that it is, that slowly many eyes will open to the horrors of what not only the pigs but all other blessed animals endure for humanity. That they will finally see ALL IS ONE. We all need to love, and to honored all animals for the sacrifices that they have already made for thousands of years, opening our hearts to the cruel mistreatment that man has subjected them to, and moving forward with a new a unconditional love for all of them. Is it not time for humanity to rise out of the darkness and realise once and for all that All Life IS Sacred?

5 comments:

UB said...

Great blog. Yes there is lots of abuse going on by people in high places.
Have a peep at my blog www.cleveru.blogspot.com

luksky said...

So true. I have always tried to instill the "Do to others as you would have them do unto you" into my 8 yo daughter for all creatures. The other day while I was outside killing the fire ant beds in my yard, she informed me that I was not practicing what I preach....hmmmm, she was right.

Nancy said...

I am looking forward to this time. I have been feeling less and less like eating meat. With my daughter a veggie (vegan), it brings it home.

முத்துலெட்சுமி/muthuletchumi said...

we are not treating the Nature as Mother....But as a Mother , Nature teach us small lessions..

Marlene said...

Those very thoughts I live with daily...I try and suppress them because I can only control how I and my family are toward our beloved earth and thier animals..I so hope and pray that one day we will respect and love that which co exsist with us here...and that we realize that all life is sacred and essential to our exsistance here on earth..do you think it will ever be so???