Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Like A Single Leaf.............

Like a single leaf floating along towards a thundering waterfall not knowing where it's journey will take it, so too are the chapters of my life story. The more I amble through my days remaining connected to the Now moments that are forever present, the more trusting I am with the knowledge that all is as it should be, all is as was intended. The ups and downs of life are our teachers, prompting us to break free of the old patterns that haunt us if we remain asleep, by focusing on my Now moments I have found a renewed vigour and a quest to fulfil my destiny, to awaken to the power within me, to transcend and recreate my waking dream.
Whether the river is calm or turbulent in my life matters not, it is how I re-act to the current that will assist me in my ascension....................

No comments: