Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bringing Peace Into...........

Bringing peace into the garden was my intention, yesterday I found three new pieces to radiate calm and tranquility throughout my humble garden. He sends forth his loving vibrations bestowing contentment and harmony to those who will enter my meditation room (garden) which I will begin to create shortly......
With the morning sun showering him with rays of pure love his smile is contagious..........
Adding to the holistic feeling that already emanates through our home, two monks stand in silent meditation offering prayers of peace to all those who come their way............
With only the mulching left to do in this area I am finally ready to move on to the final two areas to be completed.
I then look forward to many hours of pottering around in the silence and seclusion of my own personal paradise..............

No comments: