Monday, February 02, 2009

This Was...........

This was by far the best day of our holiday for two reasons. 1. There was a thick frost. ( I adore scenery like this, but walking it, you have no idea of the bliss that consumes me being present in a moment such as this.) 2. A calf. How cute is this little gem, someone should have told her to wait a few months so that she would not only have other calves to play with, but also the ground would be warmer for sleeping on................
She was clearly loved, my heart was full with emotions as I watched this innocent calf, knowing that for the moment she was enjoying a carefree life with those that adore her.........................
It really was a Kodak moment...................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, what a cute calf that is! I love landscapes. If I get somewhere and I get it beautiful, I just paint it out. I enjoy the beauty of the landscapes. Someday, after my exams are over, I will come to this post and paint this cute calf and his mom.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

A perfect picture of a perfect time.