Monday, January 12, 2009

Squirrel Fix.............

Strolling around Sheffield's Botanical Gardens I declared to the Universe that I wanted just one thing this luscious wintry day, a squirrel fix! It had been so long since I had last watched squirrels scampering along looking for their secret stash of goodies.....
Ask and ye shall receive, this little rascal scurried over to pose for a a quick photo before disappearing up a tree in search of succulent flowers to satisfy its tiny tummy......
I was absolutely freezing as I attempted to zoom in to catch this precious moment, hence fuzzy photo's...........
I do marvel at these delicate creatures so petite yet incredibly hardy, I can hardly comprehend their constitution having to brave such Arctic conditions to find their daily meal............
With tiny fingers to hold its delicious dinner I was spellbound as I observed this intimate moment, not a thought was given to the nosey human who so rudely invited herself to this private meal......................

No comments: