Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Princess Blossom is soon to be home alone (again), whilst we naughty humans take to the shores of England for a few weeks of winter, I can't wait, roasted chestnuts, frosty mornings and I pray lots of snow, my idea of bliss............. Not to mention seeing family and special friends that are missed with all the miles between us at present.
I am already beginning to fret, the cat sitter has been to make sure that nothing much has changed since Blossom was her charge a few months ago, Blossom of course will have her running around after her telling her off when things just are not up to her standard, little minx, we shared a laugh or two as we conversed about Madame B's antics!
Bless her little heart .......

2 comments:

BipolarBunny said...

Have a good trip!

Naturegirl said...

I find it interesting that while YOU leave home for frosty snowy mornings.. I on the other hand love to migrate to sunnier locations to (((escape))) the frost and snow!!
No this little Canada goose flys away from home in the New Year.
Princess is such a sweetie and I am
so happy to hear that she gets to have live in cat sitter...purzzzzz
Enjoy your time away..hope you get your snow!!