Monday, October 06, 2008

Serenity.............

Serenity for me is found by doing the simple things in life, such as walking along the seaside, feeling the water swirling around my feet, the sun on my back, spray in my face and the wind in my hair. I enjoy the solitude that I experience walking along a deserted beach, just me and the elements…………… I had stopped doing my daily walks recently due to one thing or another, pressures of life that found me being kept away from the seclusion of these private moments……………….. Sometimes I find myself catapulted into a deep meditative state, walking along completely captivated by the movements of my body as it walks, as it breathes, fascinated by the miracle that my body is, knowing that this is only a segment of what I Am, that I Am as far reaching as the Sun, as deep as the ocean............................. I am aware of the enchanting vision that surrounds me, the sound of the waves crashing on the shore, the wind as is whips its way through the grasses in the sand dunes, the dazzling reflections of twinkling light on the water............................

2 comments:

BipolarBunny said...

That is so beautiful. I am so jealous.

I also wanted to tell you that I've added your blog to my sidebar.

Gemel said...

Bless your heart, it is a beeautiful coast that I live by.......

How do you add blogs to the sidebar as I would like to do the same?????