Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quiet Time

As my life returns to the stillness that is vital for my Soul to endure the oppression that I feel inhabiting a human body often presents to me I am retreating more and more to the stillness within, able to find the serenity that I desperately long for that eludes me in my waking life. In my inner sanctuary I am connected to the Source and in this immense and powerful feeling of love I am cocooned tightly to the bosom of the Universe as it pulsates its vitality within me. Retaining this stillness is at times a challenge to maintain as the vibrations of others often weave their way into my aura mingling and disrupting this calmness I strive to maintain. The human aspect of my being fights for recognition and control over the true inner me that is who I really am, it is this human me that I strive to embrace and subdue as I work to reach the Oneness that is my Souls purpose. At times this journey is difficult, and I stumble backwards in my endeavours to be at One in any situation. Perhaps I am too harsh on myself at times? Perhaps I ought to relish this human experience while it lasts, although at times I find the journey in this third dimensional reality a chore and desire nothing more that to be released to return home among the stars.




No comments: