Sunday, July 20, 2008

Morning Birds..

My reading was briefly interrupted this morning by the arrival of 'my crows' and the discovery that their food bowl was empty! Where are they to find good help!!! After a good telling off I dutifully went and gave them their breakfast..................................
They both happily ate their breakfast before flying off to have their morning drink.
Taking a moment to contemplate the world before flying off to enjoy the remainder of his day.............
I never tire of watching these beautiful birds on their daily visits to the garden knowing that they have one safe place where they are guaranteed of finding food and fresh water as their natural habitat is fast disappearing around them at an alarming rate.

With spring around the corner I anticipate the arrival of their babies and trust that like their parents my garden will continue to be a sanctuary for them all.

No comments: