Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Celebration Time..............

Birthday celebrations where in full swing this weekend for a special someone in my life, Blossom was nearly swallowed up by a sea of discarded wrapping paper and a plastic bag or two...
Birthday breakfast......................crumpets with Vegemite and birthday candles!!!! Not every ones taste I should imagine, although they went down a treat let me tell you. And I was impressed with my find of these candles that burn with different coloured flames.
Madame got fed up with someone else getting all the attention and decided that enough was enough and headed for her breakfast, as much as I adore her she does not warrant breakfast in bed!
And of course that left me to clean up, anyone who knows me well enough is fully aware that my gifts come laden with LOTS of glittery stars and things to add even more sparkle to that special someones day..........................................

No comments: