Thursday, June 26, 2008


The feelings I felt when I landed in England after three years absence were in a word profound, so much so that I was prompted to write as best I could the feelings that were surging around my being. Read on....................
I feel happy, content, cocooned in an aura of love, my heart is blissfully at peace, free from the stress of living in a land of harsh reality. I feel this country oozing into my pores, seeping into my skin, engulfing my complete being, merging together in every minute cell of my body, swimming through my veins, warming me with a love so intensive I wish to lay here forever, never moving, remaining in this euphoria, in gods cradling arms, being caressed by the perfection of his creation, his compassion and powerful love.
This is where I belong, this is where I feel the deepest connections to my-Self, it is where I feel my Soul sense its home, its contentment with being on this planet, Now. It is not just being with the people that I love and miss, the joy of the reunions themselves were passionate and deeply emotional, too personal to share here. The love and the warmth that is consuming me within and bestowing a depth of love that I am unable to explain is due to the fact that I am of course where I wish to be, at peace within my Soul, surrounded by the gentle beauty and the greenness of this ancient and noble land. I feel for the first time in three years relieved of tension and stress, that all my deep satisfying breaths are releasing the anxiety that has encased my Soul for too long, I understand that returning is vital for my well being, or if you will, my being well! To linger in Australia will in fact bring much sadness and continuing torment to my Soul, to return here is my earthly purpose now. I see that the physical and emotional repercussions of prolonging my stay will erode my Soul, darken my happiness and snuff my inner light. The lessons in Australia have been conquered, the need to remain is no longer relevant, the quest has been fulfilled. I have no regrets, and I know that it was to have been part of my story, the next chapter is now being written.
My connection here in England is absolute, it has awoken my slumbering Soul, it has carefully aroused my darkened senses and gently surrounded me in tentacles of loving vibrations that soothe and penetrate my sad and weary body. Although physically tired, spiritually I am alive, revived, awaken at last from a Self inflicted slumber that has caused the whithering of my Soul, my destiny beckons me, calling me home to the land that is comforting and soothing, where I know I intrinsically belong.
The time has come to return, to see past the false ties that bind me so far away, to work towards the return and live my remaining earthly years in the land that is my Soul's home....

No comments: