Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Amazing Moment

It was a dream come true, being in the presence of six 18 month old lions, and being able to touch them! I was overcome with excitement, especially when I realised that these lions were loved and treated with tender affection. They are not kept in cramped and dirty conditions, they have a large field to roam complete with trees for climbing and a large pond to play in. I think the smile on my face says it all, it was a 'heaven' moment! Although I can tell you it takes a great deal of will power not to wrap your arms around their necks and give them a gigantic hug.
They were just like my lovely Blossom, only slightly bigger!!!
They were as regal in the flesh as I had hoped they would be, and quite serene, it was really one of the most incredible moments of my life, utterly astounding.

No comments: