Sunday, May 25, 2008

This morning as I lay in bed listening to the rain falling on the roof, stroking my beloved cat I smiled to myself as I watched her Light pulsating from her divine little body, the Light was radiating its love towards mine, and mine towards her, we as always were connecting on more than one level.


I have seen the true nature of this so called dense material world for many years now, I often sit in my stillness watching the miracle of my own body as the rainbow orbs of Light dance together giving me the illusion of a solid body, I watch as the Light merges with all that I touch, those who I meet. This world of energy really is a magical place to be sure.


And in the quiet of my morning I am blessed to share a precious moment of unconditional love with a special little cat.






No comments: