Saturday, May 24, 2008

How Will I Cope?


How will I cope being away from Blossom? As my holiday draws nearer I am getting more concerned about leaving her, being the old and finicky little granny cat that she is is causing me many moments of concern, I know no one looks after her like me, she does not speak to their soul in the way she does with me, I hear her internal whispers without her having to voice her desires, we have a deep heart connection that transcends the different bodies we inhabit. I know that my La La's will look after her, they will ensure that the humans left as her carers will have the divine assistance they require, even if they do not know it, and me? Well although I am looking forward to my holiday, I know that part of me will remain with my treasured little cat and will be overjoyed when I once again am with her.

No comments: