Sunday, April 13, 2008


Watching the world around me I see the miracle of Light everywhere I look, and the more I walk my path the more I am amazed at what I see. I am aware that all around me every second of every day thousands of things are happening, life is amazing, and yet I pass so many humans who are sleeping, walking through life in a daze, one foot following the other and yet they know not why they are here Now walking this planet.



Yesterday as I was returning to my car I noticed that the people who surrounded me, they appeared to be moving as if they were walking in thick soup, they were unaware of Life, plodding along yet not truly aware of the gift that they are. I often feel like this and take the opportunity when it arises to become fully present within my self and to savour this ability of viewing energy in motion. Everywhere that you walk you are surround by many amazing things, yet most people are too busy to notice. As I walk or drive anywhere I am aware of all that is going on, the trees swaying in the breeze, listening to their song as the wind passes through their leaves, the birds that fly past, calling to their families as they search for food, watching them as the pass high overhead, seeing the detail of their feathers, taking time to watch as they fly above me, butterflies and dragonflies dancing in the sunshine, dogs as their owners are out walking them, most often far more friendly than their human companions, I always make eye contact with each and every dog, sending forth my love to each canine angel as they pass. Interactions between other people, I find myself amazed at Life every single day.


Life is amazing, and we are only too busy to see it when we are not fully present within our Self, when we are too busy thinking that the false life of nine-to-five is what Life is about, or the quest for material gain, bigger house, TV, bank account, rushing here and there always moaning that there is never enough time..... when these things become too important the way home to the Self becomes even harder.


Spending more time sitting in the stillness, listening as we hear the wisdom of the Universe speaks to us in the silence of our heart, we can return to becoming at One with All, and by becoming One with All we begin to truly live life.

No comments: