Sunday, April 13, 2008

My New Garden

I spent all day yesterday moving bricks, levelling sand, and planting my new garden. I have been slightly naughty inasmuch as I did not take progress photo's but I am certain you can cope with that!


This is going to be my meditation and yoga area, although it will also serve as quiet little hideaway to read a book or perhaps enjoy a quiet cup of coffee..................
Beneath my therapy room window I have planted some orange jasmine which when it is in flower the scent will fill my room............
All I am waiting on now is for my meditation seat to be finished................

1 comment:

Mandi said...

looking fab.....you have been doing wonders....I bet the rest is growing madly now...have to show me the pool area again soon...speak soon...lotsa love xoxoxo