Sunday, March 02, 2008

Nasty Blogger

To all my family and friends who regularly read my page this post referrers to the not-so-nice person who has posted a comment on my post about tolerance.......................interesting enough! Do not open the comment to read what they say and if you do do not click on where it says HERE, as it will appear that you have a virus in your computer, however it is a very devious way of getting you to buy a program to get rid of the imaginary virus. Also the comment below that one is the clever ploy to get you to BUY, BUY, BUY................so if you don't get the normal warning about having unsecure items on the page before you see the posts DO NOT OPEN or click on ANY of the comments. Blogger administration have been notified and I trust will deal with thee sleeping souls in due course, bless their hearts, I am glad I am not on their side of the karma hand-outs!!!!

No comments: