Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Why am I waiting????
Bless Blackie's divine little heart as he waits for me to go out and feed him his treats this morning. I have now progressed with him a little more, I am now allowed to pick him up, only briefly mind you, even so it is another step forward...................... what a difference a year makes.
I am thankful for the Universe for sending me another cat in need of love and affection, even Blossom is becoming more friendly towards his morning visits, which is a massive step forward for her, I feel she knows that Blackie is like she once was, homeless and craving for some love and safety....

2 comments:

Mandi said...

My little concern is When you return to the UK who is going to look after Blackie....if he becomes depent on you in any way when you go he will be a lost soul all over again...and Blossom come to that....she certainly won't make a plane flight...it would be really bad for her...so what will you do with them...

Gemel said...

Blossom will make the flight, there is more life in her than you think, she has snow and ice to look forward to this one....And Blackie, by then I will have showed him/her that humans are okay and if need be I will find him a home, in fact I know Sandy will have him. Don't panic the Universe would not have sent him to me to be then left alone again, all will be wonderful, all as it should be....................