Saturday, January 19, 2008

What a glorious start I have had to my day, first Blackie (the stray cat that comes to visit) finally allowing me not only to touch him/her but also to feed out of my hand, this has taken a lot of love on my part and obvious trust on his. Bless his divine little heart, he is so timid and wary of the human, I would sit by him on his morning visit (which is if he is coming is always around 5 am) just out of reach while he ate his treats, over the course of the year we have got closer and closer until today when he decided that I am honoured to touch him. Then on my way back from swimming I saw the most angelic black baby rabbit hippity hopping along the side of the road, (and I ask the Universe to keep it safe from cars!) being brave and venturing away from the safety of its family just long enough for me see it. An outstanding beginning to another glorious day.

No comments: