Thursday, January 10, 2008

Junk Food

Ever wonder why junk food tastes SO good? Because it is bad for you! This is my belief, the corporate executives who govern the poor un-conscious consumers know just how to make them behave the way they want them to. First they want them to eat junk foods and lots of it, that will keep the devastation spreading across the planet, and more importantly create a race of people who are addicted to the rubbish that they eat, which in turn creates unhealthy and overweight people, which keeps the doctors, therapists and weight control professionals busy. Of course until you wake up to the manipulation that is happening you will be apart of this food circus, eating the wrong foods, reaching for that chocolate or burger when you are feeling blue, you begin to salivate as the thought of your comfort food becomes closer to your mouth. Then a few hours later you are back exactly where you were before, properly disliking yourself even more as you know that this food that you crave so desperately is not assisting you in gaining control. If more people were aware of the energy that connects us all they would begin to understand that this un-natural food that is being pushed onto us for its 'convenience' is hardly nutritious, it is full of chemicals, fat, sugar and offal. They get children hooked on chocolate and fast food joints some before they can speak, offering special package deals that give them some little trinket that really they don't require, but they must have one because everyone else does. Marvelous marketing! For me it is completely logically, there is only one source of truly wholesome food to eat, fresh fruits, vegetables, pulses and grains, all provided from Mother Earth for us to enjoy, full of the love and nourishment from our Earthly guardian. We are in fact what we eat, if you eat fast packaged foods that take twenty minutes to 'cook' you will not be eating truly healthy food, adding lots of flavoured milks, soft drinks and of course sweets and crisps will see you polluting your body putting every organ under enormous strain. The diet I follow does not temp many, most people say that they can not live without their meat, when it is a well known fact that they could, I do not have the fear filled vibrations of the animals that most people eat entering my body, nor do I have the energy of the factory farmed chickens and cows flowing into my body either. I bless my food when I prepare it to cook and thank mother earth for providing me with the fruits of her labour. I know my wish for the freedom of animals may not be achieved in my remaining chapters of this life story, however I shall not give up, more people that I know are beginning to notice that they feel unwell after eating at major burger chains, and that is a fabulous start, they are beginning to listen to their bodies.

No comments: