Friday, January 11, 2008

Blossom's Visit

I decided that Blossom could do with a little outing today so I took her to my friends crystal shop for a quick visit this morning. At first she would only go as far as the counter, staring out the front door.

Then she went and explored the kitchen and store room out the back of the shop...............
Finally she found the perfect place to watch the world go by, and what started out as a quick visit turned into a couple of hours. She met a lot of new and very kind friends, although one nearly sat on her head as they did not see her sitting there, I guess you don't expect to find a cat in a gift shop!
In any case Blossom really enjoyed her outing and I feel she was overjoyed when she realised that the car journey wasn't taking her to the vet's again, although next time I will have to remember to park the car in the shade as madame's seat burnt her bottom as it had been parked in the full sun. Silly mummy!!!

No comments: