Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blackie

Finally captured on camera this morning, the elusive Blackie.......................
Bless his divine little heart, it has taken me a year or so to get close enough to touch him and of course make the MASSIVE step forward of hand feeding, when tonight a certain someone (who shall remain nameless) scared him away! I was not impressed! No wonder humans are so terrifying for him..................

Blossom deals with his presence well ( and those that know me well know that Blossom is the centre of my Universe and NO cat shall come between us) she knows that her mum is spreading her love to another Soul that the Universe has directed to me in desperate requirement of someone to love it............. another precious cat who has been neglected and abused by those who ought to have loved it........

I look forward to many more moments of bonding with a very frightened little cat who is terrified of humans.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

bad bad bad bad human.....