Thursday, January 10, 2008


As is the microcosm, so is the macrocosm.
As is the atom, so is the universe.
As is the human body, so is the cosmic body.
As is the human mind, so is the cosmic mind. Ancient Indian Sage
Become aware of how limitless you are, you are as infinite as the Universe, energy that goes on forever, always changing, you have the capacity to reverse the negative action of your thoughts and become ageless body / timeless mind. How old is your body anyway? You could have atoms in your body that are over 5 million years old, other parts maybe 1 year old (this is how long it takes these atoms to regenerate themselves within the tissues of our bodies) or maybe as new as 3 seconds, (that is the amount of time enzymes require to process air, food, and water). Humans have become so disconnected from the Universal mind that generally most believe that the part of them that walks this planet is only a segment of their whole self, that this life that they are living is all there ever was, or will be. Our soul is timeless. I know that my body manifests my thoughts into physical ailments, and if I truly wish to fix it all I am required to do is change my thoughts, I know that I Am a limitless part of God / All There Is / The Universe, whatever you choose to call it, we are all One. It is up to me how I create my life, what am I attracting to my self with my thoughts, words and actions? History is irrelevant, history is what keeps humanity bound to the illusion of third dimensional reality, which is another reason why I choose to follow a calendar that carries no history with it, the Dreamspell calendar simply presents you with different vibrations and energies each and every day, all sacred and never ending, just like you.

No comments: