Friday, December 28, 2007


I have had a period of temporarily straying from my path, I know that I have found the frustration of these operations and of course the self produced injury this year deeply confining, having been use to an active life, all of the repercussions of the 'accident' has taken it's toll on me, I feel heavy with the dense energy which now has invaded my body vessel. To rekindle my energy levels is simple I know, it is of cause completely up to me to remember my ability to be what it is I desire to be, and how I desire to be! To remember who I am!
It is all perfect and of course was part of my destiny, no requirement for blame, by acknowledging and accepting ownership of my energy levels my awareness shifts instantly, I feel that I was punishing my self for creating the accident in the first place............................What a completely 'human' thing to do!
In the words of my guides;
"You are never alone Our Dearest One of Light, in your struggles to condemn yourself to the confines of the dense third dimensional world does not mean you are free from our love and support of you. We walk with you daily and know that you will return to your self when you see past the illusion once again, returning you to your path. You know the way, and your slip has been a slight one, you are of course a spiritual being experiencing humanity, this includes moments for growth!
Enough said!

No comments: