Monday, December 31, 2007

Bliss

For me attaining a state of bliss varies, although it is always achieved when I commune with nature, this afternoon while out on a walk I was overwhelmed by the boundless beauty that surrounded me, the sound of the wind as it blew through the branches, the sight of the sky and the majestic trees. Bliss is a state that humans search for, usually in the wrong ways, many feel that bliss is found from another, outside of the self, or through material possessions, although this is not so. True bliss comes when you are still and at peace with your self and you are able to connect with the Oneness of all that surrounds you, to acknowledge the magnificence in the natural world that encircles you. I am truly connected to source whenever I am in the presence of natural beauty, like today walking along silently sensing the the energy of life pulsating through everything that I passed, knowing that we are all One. Do you ever really feel the wind? Allowing your body to sense the wind as it caresses you body, teasing your hair as it whisks past you, can you feel how alive the wind is, full of energy as it entwines itself with everything in its path. Feeling the wind blowing around me as I walk envelopes me and induces a meditative state where I am once again at peace, blissful knowing that I am at One with my creator.

No comments: