Thursday, October 25, 2007

I wonder, are we born in the same month every time we reincarnate? The same day too perhaps? Do we have the same personalities, moods, likes, dislikes, looks? I feel we change genders, that we experience being both woman and man. And if we do retain certain aspects of our true self /soul I wonder, what part would that play if any in our current life? Would it aid us in some way? Do we bring our little idiosyncrasies with us? Is this where we get some of our habits from, the ones that we have not inherited from present day relatives? And I suppose I shall never know the answers, how could I, when I recall so little from my past journeys, only a fraction of my voyage's have been remembered, tiny fragments of my many yesterdays break through into the reality of my now. It is all such a marvelous and fantastic mystery this experience of being human. And it puzzles me also, why do we come back so frequently, when we find it to be such a depressing, cruel, lonely and harsh existence? I know it is for the experience, for the expansion of our souls, yet, if we know this before we come, why do we not learn it all in one blockbuster lifetime? Questions, questions and more questions, the older I get, the more questions I ask. The more I want to comprehend why I am here. Is it true that when I am able to be at one with my soul, live in a state of unconditional love and serenity that my human experience will be over? When I reach this goal, when I know that I am one with all, and all is one with me, is it then that I have understood my purpose for being? Perhaps then, I am closer than I think to surrendering this 3rd dimensional world......................

No comments: