Friday, September 14, 2007

I don't know about going out tonight I am nearly asleep! I have nearly been up for 16 hours already seeing that I did not return to sleep after all last night. Good news is I am going to watch some African drumming, if I fall asleep listening to that I will amaze myself, especially seeing as it is standing room only! Not sure how the knee will hold up either seeing that has decided to give me some grief the last week or two, last night in particular. Maybe I can snaffle a chair from somewhere, gracious I feel like an old biddy. I know, I know watch what I say and think, thoughts are things, what has happened to me? I once prided myself on my positive attitude and outlook, too much time spent being a poor me in regards to the Australian move has not highlighted the best in me, pleased that I recognise the signals at last, as a dear friend said to me recently I have wasted far too much energy on that, time to move on. I do enjoy it when my friends offer me the advice I would offer them, it makes me see that my wisdom is not something to take for granted, that I am such a grand and unique being simply playing out the life lessons that I chose to deal with in this incarnation, bless me, I do give myself a dreadfully harsh time. I know I said some months ago I felt a shift coming, well I do feel it is here, I mean even as recently as a few weeks ago I would have said you were mad if you told me that I would be going out at night on my own, (meeting someone there, you know what I mean), and we are planning many more things now too, it appears that now we have stopped trying to run away by buying another house, (as if that would have made it all alright) we know that like it or lump it we are here for the foreseeable future so we might as well get on with it. And as I well know, trying to do something will never get you what you desire, because you are always TRYING!!! Is that the shower I hear beckoning me? Yes it is, time to make myself beautiful..............

No comments: