Sunday, August 12, 2007

These Shoes are Made For Walking

I was given a lovely gift today a great new pair of walking shoes, and I was utterly amazed at what a difference these light weight trainers make. I would never had thought that walking could be so light. Having decided that I wish to walk 10 miles a day in training for walking the Road to Santiago in a couple of years time I have started to walk everyday, (well with the odd day off here and there) we went to look at the range of lightweight walking shoes to see what was about and I got a pair as a present for being a happy girl. I put them on and we stopped on the way home so I could test them and I could have walked all day, it really was like walking on clouds. Look out world here I come starting with the Isle of White, the Pennine Way then working up to the Road to Santiago.

No comments: