Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Feeling Blue







The path that I walk everyday was very therapeutic to my soul yesterday, I have been somewhat down the last few days, I am missing England very much, I can't explain the feeling that I have, all I can say is that my heart aches.
As I walked along this coastal path yesterday breathing in its fresh salty air and seeing its rugged beauty I came upon this glorious Blue Wren, he was singing his delightful little heart out, bless his soul. I stopped and listened to him for a few minutes and as he flew off he took with him part of my inner sadness.
It is not the countryside that makes me feel so isolated and empty here, it is the people, the society, that is taking its toll on me. I know that these days are few and far between now, at first I was utterly depressed and beating myself up for thinking that I had made the worst mistake in my life coming to live here, although as I always say there is no such thing as a mistake, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is all divinely perfect, even if we choose to disagree.
I know that I am to be here for a reason, and that when the time is right to return to England not hell or high waters will keep me from doing so, until then I shall allow the energy to work its way through me, cleansing and reinvigorating me as it goes allowing the destiny of my soul to manifest my reality.
I have known since I was a child what it is that can shift my moods, being with nature. It heals my soul with its beauty and serenity uplifting me and returning me to stillness once again, and it with my communing with nature that I shall endure my remaining time here in Australia with it completing another chapter of my journey.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

it's not all roses in the uk either my friend.... think the problem with us we sometimes think the grass is greener...well in this case it is over here (the mowing kind)....he he ...still things ae difficult wherever you are I guess....but people are leaving the uk in their droves you know.....we are definatly going to check out Tassie...Denmark is too isolated and has very little to offer in the way of culture...why don't you take a break and go to Tassie...check out the scene there...a lot of alternative people there as well...besides you could do some ground work for us...smiles..till soon