Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm Back

After months and months of feeling less than fantastic and fit, due to my little challenge (accident) I am pleased to say that I am feeling exceptionally well. I can honestly say that this week has been the first week since 8 March that I have felt at all well. I have begun to return to the person I was prior to this period of cleansing, which if I was to be brutally honest, perhaps it has been around two and a half years since I have truly been myself! I am not surprised by the intensity of the past few months, actually considering the state of my thoughts and actions prior to the accident, I thank myself lucky, it could have been a LOT worse. The time has done me good, I did not get it straight away, however that is okay, I know that I am on top of things now and understand why it all occurred, when it did and how it did. I had not realised how low I had become until I started to reclaim my power, and to wake up feeling like I do now, alive and full of life. I know it is only going to get better as my body returns to a healthier and fitter state of being. I also know that I do not have to change to 'fit' in here, I AM who I AM, and I am proud of me, I had started to change to the ways of the local people in a attempt to fit in, in reality all I did was sell myself short, I was not honouring my beliefs or my self as a person. People can either take me as I am or not at all, and the same applies to them, I am not changing to impress anyone, or to fit into a 'lifestyle' that I do not enjoy anyway. I am me, and I AM perfect just how I AM, just as you are too! It really does feel so good to be back.

No comments: