Monday, July 02, 2007

Blossom

Having seen a vast improvement in Blossom's health in the past few months, I have decided that she is no longer as frail as I once had thought. She has really blossomed (pardon the pun) since I found her little over a year ago. She has transformed my life, and has captured my heart completely, she also has completely trusted me since the moment we first met.
I have been giving her aloe vera juice and colloidal silver to boost her digestive system and her immune system, the results so far are fantastic. Bless her, I know that I am not her favorite person when 'medicine' time arrives, however, a few cravers or a greenie and all is forgotten and she snuggles down on her special towel on the bed and all is forgiven. Bless her wonderful little heart.

No comments: