Sunday, April 15, 2007

Okay I Hear You

I have just woken up after having someone shouting at me 'Conversations with God, Book 1, READ it NOW!' Luckily for me it is on my bookshelf, after having fed Blossom who was also shouting at me, I have got up to do just that read Conversations with God. I went to bed last night and asked for assistance, after the day that was had yesterday I do not wish a repeat performance today or any other day in my future, I wish to know where to go, where to turn when all doors appear shut, and no one is listening! How I feel is a direct result to what I have been thinking, how I have allowed myself to feel, no surprises there, and because I refuse to return to old patterns, old ways of being, it has created a chain reaction in every area of my life, the more I find myself returning to my Soul and to my purpose on this planet, the more I find myself isolated and alone, with no one to understand what I feel or what I wish to do, I am surrounded by humans busy thinking with their Ego Mind, busy blaming everyone else for their 'problems' and for what is not right in their life, why can't they see that the life they have they created, and that they have the power to transcend all that makes them unhappy, that life is how it is because they have done everything in their power to create it just the way it is, it is in fact what they designed it is perfect. It is so easy to look at your family, friends, job whatever and put the blame there, getting into someones else's head and telling them what is wrong with them, what they 'should' do to make you happy, instead of looking at yourself, and seeing that there is something shouting at you, something is not right, this something requires your attention, listen to me, please! My search for my Souls purpose is my life, it is what I am here to fulfill, in fact ALL of us are, yet most of us are TOO busy playing 'human' getting caught up in the illusion of this 'one' and only life to understand that there is far more to it than that, and that life is not meant to be either unhappy or difficult in any way at all, it is like that because we created it that way. It is simple really if we don't like our life, then change your thoughts, change your words, change your deeds, change your circumstances, because if you continue to focus on doom and gloom, then that is exactly what you will get. If you continue to point the finger at everyone else and not sort yourself out and allow others to do the same again you will be plagued by unhappiness in all areas of your life, we are only responsible for our self, no one else ( and that does not make one selfish, that makes one whole), when you wake up and take responsibility for your life, and know that you are where you are because you designed it that way, you are on the right track. It is all about personal power and personal happiness, if you give away both then your life will not be happy in any way, each of us has the right to stand in their own power, to be what they want to be without ridicule and persecution for not doing what someone else wants them to do, for not fitting in to the 'normal' world. For those of us who walk in the path of the Light, it can at times be a heartbreaking and lonely existence, one where we feel outcast and isolated because we know that what others see as reality is no more than a grand play, where they are the starring actors, it is all an illusion. There was also a dream I was having just prior to waking up, I know that it too was relevant to my situation, yet its content eludes me now, yet it still there in the background waiting for the moment of recognition to arrive, until then I shall let it go and set about snuggling down on the couch with Blossom and begin to read Conversations with God.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Hi, I'm Grace. I was looking at random blogs, and I found yours.

Have you ever read Rob Brezsny? He's amazing.

We will ignore the cult of zoom and boom. We will laugh at the stupidity of evil and hate, and summon the brilliance to praise and create. No matter how upside down it may all temporarily appear, we will have no fear because we know this secret: Life is crazily in love with us - wildly and innocently in love with us. The universe gives us exactly what we need, exactly when we need it.