Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally

I finally feel as if the testing and trying times are now coming to an end, I had in the last year and a half lost my way and felt quite isolated, I am more than delighted to say that this past week has seen me make monumental progress in reclaiming my self. I have read two wonderful books, one in particular I know prompted my cellular memories to awaken, it has given me clarification about who I really am, and more importantly where I really come from, and what I am capable of achieving. Also I have had support in relation to my business here on the Blue Planet, and this has raised my confidence and renewed my belief in my-self, ( I do often forget to heed my own advice), also I was sent a truly beautiful message from two new friends in Hawaii, it moved my heart and soul and made me feel the connection to members of my light family many miles away. I spent a great deal of time last week sleeping, resting and enjoying the quiet, and within this solitude I found my answers, the keys to my passage home. It has been awhile in coming yet I understand and welcome the path that has lead me here to this day, to this moment, NOW. It has all been perfect, it has all be as it should be, it was all designed to get me to this exact point in time. The moments of my remembering, my return to All That Is!

No comments: