Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blossom


I have not mentioned Blossom for a long time, bless her, she is doing really well, all of a sudden her appetite has returned, with a vengeance I might add! In fact since I found her just over a year ago she has only ever nibbled at her food, now she is eating a couple of cans a day (small cans), which is wonderful. And all this food is seeing her stay awake for another five minutes a day with an odd mad dash around the garden, oh to be a cat!

She is also due for another shower this weekend, we tried the bath as you can see however with trial and error we have found that the shower is a better option!

She never complains, or scratches she simply sits there and lets me get on with it, bless her she is another one of my greatest gifts, a rare find indeed!

No comments: