Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ancient Wisdom


Over the past few years I have started my day with the two ancient Egyptian prayers below, I said earlier I have always had a fascination for the Sun, and that even as I child I would hold silent daily rituals in honouring this mighty orb, I was delighted when I stumbled across these ancient Egyptian prayers whilst reading an old book about initiation into the Great Pyramid, and have used it ever since. These somehow connect me to a part of me that is this ancient wisdom of ages that have long since vanished, yet within me they live, they are still alive. Although I find myself here, in this current time on Earth, I have never felt that I belonged here, the physical body seems wrong, the planet seems wrong, I feel I belong up above the clouds far from here, and the more I learn about the ancient ways the more this opinion feels right. History is full of lies and untruths, designed to keep humanity locked in a feeling of powerlessness, to keep them prisoners to the rubbish they are fed through religion, media and politics, if only more would question their inner power, question what they are told, they to would find that the ancient cultures knew the answers, and that with their dedication to ritual and inner personal time, they found the answers, the way.

No comments: