Saturday, February 17, 2007

Affirmations for Change

1. I am an infinite spirit in physical form. I am guided daily from infinite mind. I am movement in evolution and free to change. I am my power, my projection, my manifestation. 2. I accept that wholeness is mine. I permit it to permeate my entire being. Mind, body and spirit - I am whole. 3. There is an inner guidance leading me NOW. I accept it and am freed from negativity. I joyously release my full potential to my higher self and I achieve. 4. All that I require or desire becomes mine, through correct thought and action. I am the master of all that I am. I am fulfilled by this realization. 5. I release all preconceived ideas about my health. I accept that change can and will occur. Each day shows evidence that this is so.

No comments: